Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Little Man

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!
Today you turn 3!!! This past year you have grown SOOOOO much. Your "meetings" (speech therapy) with birth to 3 have helped you so much! You are working so hard with your beginning sounds and even though you only went to school one time you really liked it and are excited to go back. Your smile is just as contagious today as it was the first time I saw it. You have such an amazing personality and the things you say sometimes crack me up. You are still a cautious little man and take time to warm up to people. You will always be my little protector and I swear you will be bigger than my by the time you are 10 lol.
I love seeing you with your sisters! Aryssa loves playing trucks with you and you will even play babies with her too.
Always put all your trust in God and know he will always be there for you, never stop smiling and never stop giving me your amazing hugs :)



We love you little man !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments! Post them here I love to hear from you.... Unless you are spam I don't have money to wire you, nor do I smoke so please don't ask okay? Thanks!