Tuesday, April 21, 2015

It's been a while

Oh my word, where have I been?!?!
So sorry folks life has just been BUSY!
Lets see a quick update on things:
Aryssa- Still loving school, got a SHORT hair cut, has a loose tooth, 5 1/2 going on 15 lol

Carson- loves school, making amazing strides in language, 3 1/2 going on 6  lol

Maycee- talking more and more, little personality is really starting to shine 20 months going on 5 lol


Grant and I have been great. Grant is working a bunch but thankfully hasn't had to start scheduling Saturdays.
I have been getting some serious progress on my tattoo sleeve.... probably 2 sessions left and my whole sleeve will be finished! I love how it has come out so far.





All that needs to be done is the inner arm yet! My artist Brian is drawing something up already and I can't wait to see it! My sleeve has come out exactly how I wanted it and it means so much to me. My tattoos tell a story and I know some people don't like to be asked about their tattoos, I don't mind at all and am willing to talk about them. 
So we are already half through April which means school is almost done for the year and I can't wait until summer and nicer weather here in Wisconsin. We have been teased with a couple really nice days, but now this week we are back to rainy, cloudy and cool. 
Anyway I just wanted to do a quick update and bring everyone up to speed  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments! Post them here I love to hear from you.... Unless you are spam I don't have money to wire you, nor do I smoke so please don't ask okay? Thanks!