Thursday, October 30, 2014

5 year old!

I can't believe we have a 5 yr old!
Aryssa,
 You are 5 today! Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe it! The past 5 years have gone by so quickly. When you got up this morning I asked if you felt different you answered " yeah I feel different, and am taller." You kept saying this week once it was your birthday you would be taller :) You are loving school and were excited to bring your M&M cookies in for your friends. You loved that Ms. Liz has the same birthday as you.  Here are a couple great pics.
                                                          Of course your monkey picture

You had to have a picture with Maycee
A great picture of all 3 of you

A yearly monkey gallery

As we were talking this morning at breakfast I was showing you a bunch of baby pictures from the day you were born. You are at the age now where you really understand things. You know you had to stay in the hospital because you came out too early and I was showing you the tubes and wires that were connected to you and what they did. I couldn't help but tear up seeing how far you have come, and remembering the days leading up to and the 2 weeks after your birth. I know our situation wasn't half as scary as some people go through but to a young first time mom seeing your tiny, tiny baby hooked up to monitors and not knowing how to suck yet is a big deal. 
You have grown unto such an amazing little lady with a contagious giggle and amazing personality. You have a mommy's heart already taking care of your baby dolls and your little brother and sister. You are my little helper and love to help with supper and cleaning. Whenever you can you try and help daddy outside with the leaves or picking up sticks. You give dad lots of kisses in hopes he lets you play "daddy's game" Mario Kart 8. 
Never change for others, don't be afraid to stick up for yourself. Helps others when you can and always be there for your family. 
We love you Aryssa Roo, you will always be our little Roo Roo. 

Love 
Mommy (and daddy) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments! Post them here I love to hear from you.... Unless you are spam I don't have money to wire you, nor do I smoke so please don't ask okay? Thanks!