Friday, July 18, 2014

Quick Update

I know I know it has been forever! So I am jumping on quick to post updates...
Aryssa:
Loving dance class
Seems to learn more everyday
Working on obeying the first time and sassy back talking

Carson:
Doing AMAZING with his speech- I have lost count of his new words and am so proud of his progress.
Slowly breaking out of his shell
Still my cautious little man

Maycee:
Says mama and dada
waves Hi and Bye
trying to say uh-oh
blows kisses
claps hands
slowly starting to stand without holding on to things

They are all GROWING TOO FAST!


I mean look at them!

Anyway stay tuned I have an amazing review and giveaway coming up soon for any iPhone user!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments! Post them here I love to hear from you.... Unless you are spam I don't have money to wire you, nor do I smoke so please don't ask okay? Thanks!