Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Maycee!

Maycee Mathilda today you turn 1!
I can't believe how fast the past year went. It seems like just yesterday I was praying my water would break and labor would start. You were my fastest labor and my biggest baby.
You were exactly what we needed as a family. You have an amazing personality and an infectious giggle. Still to this day we get comments on your hair and amazing smile.
You want to be a big kid so bad! Yet do not want to stand without holding onto something. My guess is you will stand and walk all in one day! Today you decided to climb the mall play land slide all by yourself! You didn't care who was in the way you were climbing it!
You love your big sister and big brother although they don't love you messing with their toys! You just want to be with them all day long and be involved in whatever it is they are doing.
You are already a little mommy so we got you your first baby for your birthday. You immediately started kissing her (who we named Daisy).
You also love music and love the drum and shaker toys we got you. You started banging on it right away.
I can't imagine our life without you and thank God for you (and your siblings) everyday.
You can say Mama, Dada, Uh oh and babble all the time. You sign all done and we are working on more. You can shake your head No and yes. You still like to nurse before bed and early morning....as much as I want to wean you, I will miss our nursing snuggles.
Happy Birthday Maycee, always remember to keep God in your heart and in the center of your life. With him all things are possible.
We love you Maycee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments! Post them here I love to hear from you.... Unless you are spam I don't have money to wire you, nor do I smoke so please don't ask okay? Thanks!