Tuesday, June 3, 2014

One day she will sleep....

If you see my title you can guess this is a "why isn't my baby sleeping" post. Around 7 weeks Maycee started sleeping through the night, it was amazing, it was glorious... it wasn't forever. I don't recall when it stopped but it has. Lately she has been getting up anywhere between 12am-1:30am. I make Grant get up with her and try to put her back to sleep. If I go in by her she thinks she has to nurse so if Grant goes in then she doesn't "smell" me and the hope is she goes back to sleep.... our success rate is about 50/50. Some nights she falls back to sleep easily other nights she cries and cries until I just give in and nurse her. Then she will wake up again around 530/6 am. I would LOVE if she slept until then and nursed and went back to sleep....one day. She is down to nursing 3 times a day- after breakfast 9/930 after lunch 1:30 and before bed around 745/8pm. I just cut out the 430 nursing in hopes she learns to stretch out her feedings plus it wasn't helping her sleep longer anyway! So yes one day I will miss this...right?!

We have been busy playing outside and going to parks since Wisconsin finally decided to have nice weather. We were at the park the other day and Aryssa was swinging and Maycee was laughing at her so cute...
Look at them :)
And this face...
Adorable!

And of course my little man
He looks so grown doesn't he?!

And my little lady

I know I have said it before but man am I blessed.

Also something new and fun...I finally got my tattoo finished! It is still healing and all peeling looking so I am going to wait a little but to show it off. Don't worry there will be a post all about that too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments! Post them here I love to hear from you.... Unless you are spam I don't have money to wire you, nor do I smoke so please don't ask okay? Thanks!