Friday, May 9, 2014

Jamberry Nails - Review

I am sure you have heard about Jamberry nails... they are the it new thing!
Here is a little about Jamberry Nails

I had never tried them but I am always up for something new. So when Nicole, a friend from high school, reached out to see if I would like to try a sample I was all for it! You can check out her Facebook page here

She sent me a sample and I was ready to try it out! The application was pretty easy and the directions that came with the sample were easy to understand. I used my hair dryer to apply. Here are some pics after I got the sample on and painted my nails.

Cute right! Here are a couple close ups.... my only issue was that like I said this was a sample and it didn't totally fit my nail perfect.
You can see on the second picture how there is a little of my nail showing. I'm sure with a full set I would be able to pick a better size. Either way it was super easy to put on and I had no issues the whole week!
Here are some pics from 7 days later.
As you can see my nail polish is all chipped and not looking great...BUT the Jamberry Nails sample looks great!
I loved the fun pattern of the nails and the fun options. And they are actually a pretty decent price.
So if you would like to try the new it thing contact Nicole and ask for your free sample! You can also visit her website here.
I would love to here your opinions and if you have ever tried Jamberry Nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments! Post them here I love to hear from you.... Unless you are spam I don't have money to wire you, nor do I smoke so please don't ask okay? Thanks!