Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Things to come

Ok guys it has been awhile again... busy mom of 3 young ones and a hubby that has been traveling a bunch for work will do that to ya.
Little update on the kiddos: Aryssa is getting smarter and smarter by the day. She loves to question everything!
Carson is doing amazing in his speech. Ms. Jen is always so proud of him and how hard he works.
Maycee is crawling and pulling up on EVERYTHING! She has 3 teeth and I think the other top one is going to come in soon.

I have 2 blog reviews and one giveaway coming soon. A review on jam berry nails and a giveaway on Because of Hope with 2 prizes!! So stay tuned for that!!!

This weekend is our churches women's retreat and I am so excited to spend the weekend with some amazing ladies to fellowship and "Let Love Be" and learn and grow more with God :)

Talk to you soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments! Post them here I love to hear from you.... Unless you are spam I don't have money to wire you, nor do I smoke so please don't ask okay? Thanks!