Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Mooney's Baltic Amber Etc .Review

I was super excited after I contacted Mooney's Baltic Amber Etc. and they agreed to send me a circle pendant style chewable necklace. It is no secret I love teething and chewable necklaces lol just see my past reviews :) I told her I was open to any color and was pleasantly surprised with a beautiful purple necklace. Maycee knew just what to do with it!
The pendant is the perfect size for little hands to grab. For safety reasons you are not supposed to let a child play with the necklace unattended or ever let a baby wear the necklace. Personally I let Maycee play with all my necklaces in the living room while being supervised.
What I love about these necklaces is that they are multi functional. You can wear the necklace while nursing so baby has something to keep them focused and after nursing baby can teeth and chew on it. Which with a 7 month old something to chew on at all times is a must!
Here are a couple more pics of the necklace in action!
This was right after nursing so I am still wearing the necklace and Maycee unlatched and decided she needed the necklace instead.
The pendant is made super well and I feel like it will hold up nicely. I like that it is a little thicker than other necklaces I have and doesn't seem to go all the way into Maycee's mouth.
You can purchase this necklace and others right from Mooney's Baltic Amber Etc. Facebook page She also sells Amber Teething necklaces that I swear by!


I was not compensated for this review. I received the item(s) free of charge for reviewing purposes. All opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments! Post them here I love to hear from you.... Unless you are spam I don't have money to wire you, nor do I smoke so please don't ask okay? Thanks!