Wednesday, March 12, 2014

7 Months

How is it that Maycee is already 7 months!!! Serisouly it feels like yesterday we brought her home... and now 7 months old!
Maycee is getting into all sorts of trouble, crawling around and messing with her older siblings toys. Aryssa was doing a puzzle the other day and Maycee scootches on over and messed it up of course dramatic Aryssa "Maycee that's not the right section!" This week Maycee has really gotten onto her knees and you can watch her thinking about her next move, arm-leg-arm-leg. This means she is getting even faster! Just today while I was playing with her I could see a little white in her mouth... I think her first tooth is going to be making an appearance soon! She has been happy and content so far so I hope her teething stays that way. I have tried a couple food items with her but am still letting her take the lead on it. She has tried fish sticks, carrots, french fries, noodles, puffs and MUM MUM crackers. Last week she didn't care at all about food, then all of a sudden this week she is trying to eat and getting excited when stuff is on her tray. She still nurses every 3-4 hours during the day and is waking up once around 2am or so to nurse and then sleeping until 7am. I think the only reason she wakes up at 2 am is because she crawls and moves in her crib and will hit her head or get her arm stuck in the rails and then cry, as soon as she sees me it's all about boob then.
Here are a couple 7 month pics!
She is just such a happy baby! Don't you just want to squish her!!!
This also happens ALL the time! Downward Dog Yoga?! lol
I love the look on her face "what mom?" " I know exactly what I'm doing!"

We are so blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments! Post them here I love to hear from you.... Unless you are spam I don't have money to wire you, nor do I smoke so please don't ask okay? Thanks!